Friday, June 18, 2010

Perspective

Ephesians 2:6
For he raised us from the dead along with Christ, and we are seated with him in the heavenly realms -- all because we are one with Christ Jesus.

It is all about perspective!

I remember when our son Tim first got his paper route. He was about 11 years old. Man that route appeared to him as a mountain he could NOT conquer. One perspective was to take it bit by bit, inch by inch. That was how to conquer this task that lay ahead. To see things in small pieces was one part of the answer. The other perspective was to know that he could do it.

Today, I can see myself as a new person with supernatural strength and supernatural knowledge and supernatural vision. Seated with Christ Jesus in high places and having the Holy Spirit living in me giving me all the supernatural qualities I need to accomplish my God given mission.

There was a time when I thought of myself as stupid, uninformed, incapable to succeed in life. Today I know I am an overcomer in Christ Jesus having the power and instruction of the Holy Spirit. I am the victor. So when I feel that I can NOT overcome something, I remember who lives in me that can.

Meditate on this:
All things are possible for those who believe!

Blessings, dianne

No comments: