Monday, June 11, 2007

FAMILY

Look at my past track record in guiding our children in god's ways has its' pros and cons.  Mostly cons.  However, I find myself praying for their spiritual beings so that the goodness the Lord has placed within them will manifest in their lives. 

 

At one time non of our grown children were in a church family.  Now, all but one family has found a place to fellowship and worship.  Thank god for His work within them.  I pray for our grandchildren also.  For they like our children are effected by their parents' maturity in the Lord.

 

As I understand the scripture—me and my household will serve the Lord.  They too must understand that for themselves and their children.  Now I will confess that my decendants from generation to generation will serve Him and do mighty works for the Lord here on earth.

 

For His mercy and grace is upon them and flows thru them in their time of need!  I know I can not change them nor can I teach them any longer.   I can be an example and available for emotional support.  Most importantly, I can pray and lift them to the Lord knowing that He will be faithful to those who rely on Him.   I am ever thankful Lord for gathering your chicks and preparing them for a work you have designed for them specifically.

 

These are some scriptures I proclaim for our sons and daughters and grandchildren!

 

Isaiah 54:13 (per Dianne) My children are taught of the Lord and great is their peace.  My children are taught of the Lord as they grow old and great is their peace.

 

Psalm 112:2 (per Dianne)My children's descendants will be mighty on earth; generation of the upright will be blessed.

 

Luke 1:50  (per Dianne) His mercy is on those who fear (honor and worship) Him from generation to generation.

 

Stand for your family today…The Lord is waiting for you to declare their lives to Him!

No comments: