Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Just Thinking

How often I think "why can't I live out my life alone wit God?--Just me and God.  Life for me would be so much simpler.  In my mind it would seem as if I would have a better relationship with my heavenly Father.
 
Yet I know for God to purify me--transform me into the image of His Son and grow into that place He has for me; there must be others in my life.  Yet I know at the time of "His kiss" that precise moment of His entrance in my body, mind and soul my crisis lifts and a view of heaven is revealed.  From that moment on I choose to act and be willing to change.  there is no going back a new life awaits me if I choose to accept the change.  it is a life style of continued walking--growing--pursuing God in "all " my ways.
 
It is God's plan for all of us to use our God encounter of deliverance--healings as a platform of hope, to reach others.  It is within relationships with others that we continue to grow!  It is within relationships with others that God can reach them!  In doing so we are finishing the process of wholeness. 
 
I look forward to hear what you think....maybe share some scripture on this matter!  Let us encourage each other:)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

1Tim3:4 & 8
My mother in law moved in with us. In her eyes, I was never good enough for her son, and was the target of much gossip between her and my sister in law. I was able to nail their sinful ways to the cross, and forgave them. I commanded the spirit of death to depart from my house after she arrived and she has improved greatly.
She is a miserable woman always complaining, always down. Showing her compassion and serving her, her seeing our life style is opening doors.
Between her and both my parents (none driving)I am constantly driving to doctors appointments. My mom has inoperable colorectal cancer with a large tumor on her sachem bone facing her intestines pressing on her nerves and rectum. She has clusters (like grapes) of hemerroids and is in constant pain. But this woman never complains, is always cheerful, laughs at her ailments, the opposite of my mother in law.

Twice I prayed over my mother (whom is saved), for her to be healed using your book as a guide. Her cancer is at bay but this tumor needs to disintergrate. I cannot pray over her without crying. She starts crying because I'm crying.
Last month the church asked my husband to help minister to nursing homes doing bible studies. We've become surrounded by hurting elder souls!