Monday, July 9, 2007

Don't be under anyone's thumb!

Luke 12:10 and 11 according to 'me' He always gives you what you need from day to day.  If you make the Kingdom your primary concern........  Read for yourself and think how is He providing for you today?
 
Don't be under anyone's rule except Jesus'.  For He is the complete authority over the body of Christ. 
 
 We shall walk and fellowship with other Believers.  We are also to serve each others as Jesus served his apostles and the others the Father lead him to. 
 
Don't let human understanding take precedence over the living Word of Christ Jesus.  Count all things as good as they relate and live up to our Lord's teachings.
 
Just as the woman with the issue of blood pressed through the crowds.  We too press through our mind sets that reflect man's teachings and our ignorance of the Word. 
 
Therefore, do not be ignorant of the Word.  Study -- meditate to show yourself approved in Christ.  Continue to seek, knock and stand on what the Lord has given you.  Be transformed into His image and likeness!  Be transformed in a fashion of uniqueness with His power and grace.
 
As for me my salvation of healing occurred because I stripped myself of self worth, self-conscienceness --self assurance--shame!  The process of His love came in like the flooding at high tide during a storm and washed it all away!  My mind sets of traditional teachings and human expectations all washed away.  Love and forgiveness flowed like a river in and through me.  Then I was able to receive what He had for me.
 
Then I gave my "all" to Him who died for me leaving myself undone so that He could re-construct my spirit, body and mind.
 
Just as that experienced in May of 91 again I come stripping myself naked, leaving behind my mindsets and previous experiences, traditions and processes of my mind.  Giving Jesus my all an all...
 
As I write tears of love, joy and expectation of His infilling await a "New more complete Dianne"  ready to love ans serve first you Lord and then all those you are preparing to touch through me.
 
Mathew 4:10  according to 'me'  Worship only the Lord your God.  Obey Him only!

3 comments:

Brenda said...

It is so easy to find ourselves under that thumb. Looking for acceptance from friends, family, spouse and even our brothers and sisters within the body of Christ. There is so much "other" information that comes at us.

I have seen strong people in the faith brought down into depression and suspicion by the writings of others. We are not to be persecuted by others opinions. All that matters are the words of Jesus. Don't allow others to drag you into their despair, depravity or even uncontrolled "rightousness". When Jesus' words are convicting you to move then MOVE!!!

Dianne said...

Yeah, acceptance! sometimes i wish that we all would accept others for who they are in Christ and give us latitude so that the rest of ourself can catch up to whom the Spirit is transforming us to be!

Elaine said...

We need to remember that Jesus did not judge and who other could judge, and judge correctly? He knew what was in hearts and He still loved. When we try to please others, we stop trying to please Him - it's like the serving of the 2 masters, it just can't be done. If we could only see ourselves the way Jesus see's us, we would realize we do not have to subject ourselves to others' opinions of us.