Friday, October 26, 2007

GROWN-UP ENOUGH!

Did you ever think? "Have I grown-up, matured, enough to realize it is not man who nourishes me or fulfills my inner needs and desires? It is the Holy Spirit Himself. He is all I need. He is enough!"

Psalm 43
Send Forth your light and Your truth let them guide us. Let them bring me to Your holy mountain to the place where You dwell.

Psalm 40
A prayer for protection! And one to reinforce in what God is asking of each of us. Verse: 6 Sacrifice and offering You did not desire "but ears you have pierced (so that we can lean upon you and hear your loving voice so that we will obey) burnt offerings and sin offerings you do not require (You have required us to give our hearts to you as a lover gives oneself to them.)

Verse: 7 To do Your will O my God is my desire Your law is written on our hearts so we are lead into all truth.

With this revelation, I continue my journaling in pursuit of you Lord, and to only maintain the Kingdom. (Righteousness/Peace/Joy in the Holy Ghost.) Within us is the treasure that is hidden from most men.

Mat 13:44.
How do I describe the Kingdom? To live in peace while others are in turmoil. To be calm where there is anxiousness. To be content and secure when things seem to be upside down. For where the spirit rests there is Peace/Joy/Righteousness and an inner knowing all is well with my soul.

Hebrews 12:4
Tells to not make light of the Lord's discipline nor loose heart. Discipline comes to those who are depending on Him to become His temple here on earth. We are drawn to Him because of His undivided love He gives to us!

Today we pray:
"Lord, bring us closer and deeper into Your sea of Love. Bathe us in Your presence. Make us whole! Lord, of one spirit we come in one accord with You, Your will. Lord, give us Your Wisdom, Righteousness, Peace and Joy. Fill us from within from this day forth. Amen!"

No comments: