Thursday, December 13, 2007

The Next Dimension

Are you born again? Are you a believer in Jesus Christ? Do you believe that He who is within you is greater and can over come the world? Are you created in the image and likeness of God Himself?

What about those statements?

If Christ in me is the hope of glory and I truly am a new creature in Christ Jesus, why do I fall short of the cross? Should we pick up our cross and follow after Him? And what in the world does that mean?

I have recently been pondering about who I really am. For sure I want to think the best, yet I fall into the trap of criticizing and judging myself. I am not measuring up to who I am supposed to be! Then the thoughts began to flood into my being my natural human self. I will never be Jesus and I should not expect this mortal man to compare with the perfect man. Yet I do know that I am made perfect! My spirit man is perfect. The light of Christ is within He is forever molding and changing me on the inside. It is only a matter of time that the out side will manifest what the Holy Spirit is doing on the inside.

I get it! Therefore, I surrender to my mortal self, my human circumstances and I allow myself the space to view myself and my life from an objective place. That place is who I am in Christ and who Christ is withn me! The pressure is off. This spiritual dimension is something that most just read about. Most just think about it and imagine it; yet, people do not shut off their emotions and their minds long enough to experience their spirit man. From this place we can see more clearly and are able to know the next action that needs to be taken. All one thing and one moment at a time.

I once made a statement: "God can use me because I don't have much up there!"
It is easier for me to shut off my intellect and easier to allow God to use my complete whole spirit man to minister and speak. Now I am not saying that the intellect has no purpose for it certainly does. But in order to live according to His righteousness and love we must surrender to that new man within and allow our spirit man to direct the human intellect and emotion.

Surrender! Surrender Now! This is the Time and the Place where ever you find yourself whatever condition your are in¦... Now this very second in time. Is there need in your life? In this very moment? In this second let life be! Let people be! Let self be! Then it is easier to go on from here!

I am made from pure agape love and I will exude that love as I surrender to the work that is taking place in my life.. All life is good! God sees your heart, your intentions! It is all there to produce the good within and in my mortal existence. Excepting this process I am able to go forward without reaction and resistance. I can go forward in love and step out in faith with our creator! You know the words of Jesus, I just work where I see my Father working. (According to me)

Is there anything in your life you can do to change the situation, or improve your quality of life, or remove yourself from it? If the answer is "NO", then surrender and allow the Holy Spirit to lead and guide you through. Allow a miracle to happen. Stand in the stance of love! Surrender to the trial or emotion of it all. Where there is surrender there is peace, where there is peace you will find a deep inner joy and profound love you have never experienced before!

No comments: