Monday, August 30, 2010

Response: Simply Put

As you read this response, let the Holy Spirit lead you into a divine revelation!
8/ 30/ 2010

Hi, Dianne:
Praise God for you! I appreciate what you shared today in "Simply Put." Wow! "Out of the mouths of babes!" :) Two sentences that especially stick out to me are: "I give my heart away." and "When Jesus is in my heart there is no past." Whew! As I consider the first sentence, it comes to me that I don't give my heart wholly away. I, and probably many of us, tend to keep little parts to ourselves. We must give it all to Jesus, for all time! "...NO PAST." That requires some thought. I am reminded of Philippians 3:13 - "forgetting those things which are behind..." Selah! I will take this to God in prayer.

Thank you for sharing this with us!

No comments: