Monday, September 17, 2012

Standing

Psalm 42:8 
But each day the Lord pours his unfailing love upon me. And through each night I sing his songs, praying to God who gives me life.

I am standing, standing, standing on the promises of God. All we need is one word to declare, one promise to recite, rehearse and believe. Out of our mouths shall run living waters. "I shall not die but I shall live and bear fruit in my old age!"

As this week comes to a close I realize I needed this time of lapse to recoup and gain some strength and fortify myself with His promises of a fruitful life in His presence. I shall live and acquire all that I need. Wisdom brings with strength and endurance. I can only imagine the pain and suffering our Lord endured for us all. This trial is miniscule to that which He suffered and died.

No matter what our emotions tell us, God is ultimately in control. He will lead the way to wellness. Open heaven is above our circumstances. His miracles and wisdom is attracted to us. For those who are fixed on the cross, the crooked ways are made straight and His strength is laid upon us. My efforts are focused on the cross. He is the healer-the truth and the light.

There are angels in place to show the path and to fight the battles. Christ Himself is our rear guard warding off those things that try to sneak up and attack us. The Father has placed His call upon us and with His loving kindness nothing can hinder us. Not even the spirit of death itself. For these days are to prepare us for tomorrow's famine. Today is for fortifying our fortress and conserving our strength. A strategy is coming for those who are alert!

Lord I pray that you help us to see, rearrange our lives, and accept the challenge of growth and the character changes you have in mind for us all. In Jesus name I pray.

No comments: