Wednesday, April 23, 2008

RECENT THOUGHTS FROM HIS PRESENCE

This is a writing I want to share with you all.  Carol is a very close friend to Dick and myself for many years now.  She has encouraged me in my prayer life and I have caught from her the many how to pray and how to keep the Word ever so close to and in my heart.  She is an intercessor and teacher of the Word.  In addition she holds retreats for women and men wherever the Spirit leads. May her writing be a light to many a dark place and an inspiration to those who want to follow Jesus to the end! 

 

Recent Thoughts from His Presence 

By Carol Bo Howell

 

I BELIEVE the Spirit is telling me to share some recent experiences with you.

 

Last evening, as I took communion with the Lord, I began to think of scripture which says that He took His Blood and put it up on the Mercy Seat.

 

I began to wonder, when did He get His Blood back, if He bled for us on the cross?

 

I figured it must have happened when He was born again in the depths of hell.  Then I went to the scripture which says that He told them to "handle" Him, and said to them, "see that a spriit does not have flesh and bones", and suddenly it occurred to me what when I died, at age 26, I had no blood!

 

You may remember me telling some of you that I had an ectopic pregnancy, which meant that the egg developed in the fallopian tube and finally it burst the tube, which burst a major artery as well.  By the time I got to New York Hospital in the ambulance, they put a green oil cloth over my head, preparing me for the morgue, for I had bled to death.  I remember saying, "I am not dead yet", and they gasped, pulled the green oilcloth off, operated on me, and put frozen blood in me asap.

 

When I woke up, COLD, they were looking at me strangely and the doctor saying, " I can not believe you are alive.  I vacuumed out your lower abdomen." The only prayer I knew was "God is great; God is good, let us thank Him for our food: which I prayed FAST!

 

It was right before Christmas, and I remember a nurse sat next to my bed all night, at least I think it was a nurse, (maybe an angel).

 

For some reason I was made aware of the magnitude of this miracle last night, and especially the fact that God supplied His form of Blood until I got some earthly blood.  Seeing that my mind has been normal since then, aside from other organs, which have performed well ever since, ( In particular since I had received the Holy Spirit in 1976) I wonder this—

 

HOW COULD HE DO THIS. WHAT DID HE USE TO GET THE LIFE TO ME AT THIS TIME?  How could Grace legally abound in this moment?

 

Certainly, I was not leading a saintly life in New York City, to say the very least.

 

I worshipped and prayed and asked-

Was it something I have forgotten in my early days?

(I sang all those wonderful Methodist hymns at church).

 

I clearlyt remember as a baby in a basket seeing a lattice above my head and the LIGHT coming through.  I know now it was Jesus.  I can still hear my mother and grandmother and friend Gladys playing bridge at the time.  Song of Solomon 2:9

I remember as a child walking along out on the sand bar in Chatham, MA, and having a cloud engulf me and knowing it was a supernatural peace which enveloped me out there.

 

Was an intercessor praying in unknown obedience at the time I had the operation in NY?

 

Or, was it my Bible-toting beloved grandmother?

 

Was it because God knew that when I heard the TRUTH, I would follow it to the end?

 

But, does He not have to work through man on the earth?

 

As these things popped into my mind, I remembered that the doctors said that I would NEVER have any children because I had only one tube.

 

But three months latter, I was pregnant with Diana, my first of three, in three years!

 

Five years ago I actually visited my first grand daughter just newly born in the very same NY hospital where these words were spoken!!!..........So, is it about our offspring?

 

Why am I saying all of this? I am not sure!  However, this is not just me we are thinking about.  It is about our destiny and the callings we have received from the foundation of the world, Ephesians one.  It is about choices and decisions and the future of God's plan.

 

How much is up to us; how much has been up to God?  What about the "Present Truth"?

 

I guess this is where we each ask God, and make our personal communications with Him.

 

However, I did then, in a flash, during worship, remember that certain young man who was on the left side when I was lying on the operating table in NY Hospital.

 

He said, "JESUS CHRIST, there is no blood pressure!"

 

As I asked the Lord about this, I heard the following;….please GET this.

 

"My Name is entity… A Substance

"When you "Bow before" The Name, you are bowing before A Spiritual Presence

"When you speak My Name ….(as if I were MySelf speaking), (ie., He IS The Word)!!!

The substance of My Name connects with the substance of My Purposes

"When they agree, by My Spirit,-miracles, changes, answers, and actual Life, happen/s.

The Life of God!...Say the Name of Jesus."….((For yourself—for others—who knows where it will take their destiny, or your destiny?) …Study Numbers 6:27, Micah 6:9 here.

 

http://carolbohowell.apostolicnet.com/about.htm

Take a visit with Carol here and read more about her!  She is a awesome women of God!

No comments: