Monday, February 9, 2009

HEALING WEALTH FOR THE BELIEVER

Death and life are in the power of the tongue, and those who love it will eat its fruits. Proverbs 18:21 RSV

 

We all know people who are constantly speaking of their ill health. Wo is me! Some of these folks seem to always imagine themselves sick and will talk about poor health in general. "I feel like I am coming down with a cold. I just ache all over." Some have a slight rash and run to the doctors to see if it is cancer!

What we think and speak can affect our body and our immune system. Our words become blessings unto ourselves or curses. Jesus so nicely said it this way: "The good man out of the good treasure of his heart produces good, and the evil man out of his evil treasure produces evil; for out of the abundance of the heart his mouth speaks" Luke 6:45 RSV

The more I read the Word the more I am convinced that our words can change the condition of our body. The things we meditate on will change us totally. I know I have mentioned that the world has desensitized us to the things of God and that the world has brainwashed us into a new humanistic self-centered system.  I believe there are some diseases that will not leave us unless we speak the language of the Lord. God's Word is infused into us by voicing His Word using our own mouths and by meditating on scripture, one word at a time. A continued affirmation of God's Word in faith will build into our immune system and release supernatural anointing that will eliminate sickness and disease in a natural manner.

It is for us to hunt out those scriptures that will speak truth into our beings. I leave you with this: Pleasant words are like a honeycomb, sweetness to the soul and health to the body.Proverbs 16:24 RSV

No comments: