Monday, September 3, 2007

Great Exchange Part II

When we pray, it is spiritually appropriate for us to fully expect God to honor His Word and do what you have requested!
 
Paul is such a great encourager to us.  He describes the difficulties he encountered in his ministry.  Just as Satan regularly tried to disrupt Paul's ministry, the enemy has also attempted on many occasions to hinder our purpose for the Gospel.
 
In moments when worry or fear are trying to wrap its' life-draining tentacles around me, I rush back to the truths found in Phillippians 4:6  Just as I followed this verse so long ago, I still feel the drawing of the Holy Spirit to follow His leading once again.  Whenever I begin to get anxious or overwhelmed the Lord leads me from worry and fear to a thankful, praising and peaceful heart.  As the Scripture tells, ...His peace will guard your hearts and minds as you live in Christ Jesus"
 
I am continually learning that if I am faithful to and apply His Word I will experience the wonderful, assurance of God's hand in my life and the magnificent peace He so freely gives.
 
So don't let worry wrap its tentacles around you.  Instead, listen to Paul's advice about how to deal with the problems and concerns that try to assault your mind and emotions think on Phillippians 4:6 according to Dianne:
 
" Don't worry about nuthin--and that means not one thing at all!  Instead, come into God's presence and give Him those things that concern you so He in exchange gives you what you need.  Be bold, not arrogant, and passionately make your request known to God making certain that an equal or greater measure of thanksgiving goes hand in hand with your asking.  You have every right to as boldly, so go ahead and insist the God your Father meet you in your darkest hour!" 
 
Then think of these things.... As our minds and hearts on in Christ Jesus all else fades away! 
 
Psalm 40:3 He has given me a new song to sing, a hymn of praise to our God. Many will see what he has done and be astounded. They will put their trust in the LORD
 
Psalm 62:8 O my people, trust in him at all times. Pour out your heart to him, for God is our refuge.
 
Let this be your confession:  I confess that I am not ruled by worry, fear, or concerns.  I go to God with those things that are leading me astray from His peace and guidance.  I will clearly make my feelings and needs known to my heavenly Father.  I expect an answer to my dilemma because of the promises in God's Word.  I know exactly ho to boldly make my requests.  I always match my requests with thanksgiving, letting god know how grateful I am for everything He does in my life.  I will survive and victoriously overcome each and every circumstances that tries to come against my family, my relationships, my ministry, my fiances and my life.
I declare this by faith in Jesus' Name! 

No comments: