Monday, October 18, 2010

Supernatural

What's brewing? What's stewing in your pot? What is that babble all about? I have heard that you were conjuring up something?

All these are connotations exciting the young and old. The knowledgeable and the ignorant join in these festivals/traditions of fall-Halloween!

The anticipation of the supernatural is always lurking. Yes, evil as well as the Holy Spirit is searching to and fro to find a place to rest. The scripture tell us the Holy Spirit is like a dove looking for a place to rest His feet.

Everyone is drawn to the supernatural. Christians and heathens alike crave for the supernatural, the thrill of an experience of the paranormal. The Spirit of the Living God or the spirit of death? The choice is yours. I choose life. God promises us abundant life at that.

So if you are sitting over a brewed cup of coffee/tea, let the Holy One come and ignite your soul. What is stewing in my pot? Prayers for individuals attached to each a promise of the Lord to carry them through. A healing touch for their bodies for some and for others a release from emotional distress. Deliverance of bondages, heart aches, and spirits of inheritance. God can do it all. Others need a touch in their minds. God did not give us a spirit of fear but of peace, love, and a sound mind. Fear not for I'll not leave you nor forsake you. Vengeance is mine says the Lord and all judgments and hostilities leave in the mighty name of Jesus.

When the words stop to flow from my lips one can hear the rumblings and groaning come forth-in my prayer language I continue to take every evil thing captive and release the power of the Holy One. I stand, sit, rest my head on a pillow, or pace about knowing well that my obedience to pray sets things in motion. Then all I need to do is wait. Wait and see what the Lord has done! The supernatural happens and once again I can say I have partnered with the master, creator of all, your Father God and mine. There is nothing better than to play a part in the supernatural life He has given us!

With that I say "What are you brewing, stewing, or babbling about?" Is it for good or evil? It is up to you!

Let us pray together: "Lord I release every evil thought or deed I have committed knowingly or in my ignorance. They no longer have any hold on me. I surrender to you Jesus all my life, my soul, my thoughts, and deeds. May I receive your blessing so that I may become a blessing partnering with you in the divine nature you so willingly gave me. In Jesus name I pray."

No comments: