Monday, February 13, 2012

The River's Call

A Word of the Lord through Dianne Evans

"For years I have watched how you have entertained yourselves at My River's edge. So content, you are examining and re-examining My rock and shells and the way they glisten from the beaming light of My son's sun. Yet, I call unto you 'deeper, deeper!' You ignore My call and refuse to leave these simple things.

"Yes, there are others calf and knee deep in the River of My refreshing and exploring. I am watching you romping with the others in the faith. I see you splashing, laughing, and being filled with love and experimenting with the treasure I have given each of you. Again, I called out again and again: 'Come into the deep where you will experience My son to a fuller measure.' Again, I see a refusal to leave the safety of your friends and the fun you seem to have accomplished there.

"Oh, there are some who are waist to chest high. They stand alone. You know there is more. You have felt and sensed the Spirit sweep through your legs and tug at your heart. It is the current of My love entering you, enticing you. Deep calls to deep, my friend. I have whispered into your ears time and time again saying 'Come away with me and be carried off into the currents of love and expression I have for you.'

"This is a lonely place for you, and yet you refuse to be swept away with Me. You hear clearly yet you allow fear to drive your feet and ankles deeper and deeper into the muck and mire of My River. You stand in a fortress you have created for yourself, not to be moved or shakened. I am calling to you again: 'Come, come away with Me. Allow My Spirit to befriend you and guide you into the deep things I desire for you. Come away with Me into the River of Life and Love. I promise your life will never to be the same. Your destiny is awaiting and My Spirit is here for you. Release yourself and come!'"

No comments: