Monday, July 9, 2012

Step Up!

When the going gets tough, the tough get going! Man up! When stuff comes up, you step up!

I am sure you have heard at least one of these sayings. For the last few days these words has been rolling around in my head; playing over and over again. My response to these sayings is not a very brave one on my part. I am not tough so how can I get going? I am neither a man nor have the muscle of one or the ego to fight. There is stuff all around but I don't have the energy to step up to the plate!

So I began to pray and I believe Holy Spirit told me to cast all my burdens (my cares and worries) upon Him and He shall lift me up and guide my steps. He said to not worry for as His eye is on the sparrow for provision so is His eye on me. And that I should rest in His teachings and know Him and His ways for they are truth and the light unto my path and life to my bones!

Well then if you are weak in battle know that He is still on the throne! Amen. Remember when you are weak He is strong. How do you receive? Take a step back. Back out of yourself and your circumstances and lean on the Lover of your soul. Rest on His breast and allow Holy Spirit to lift you up and empower you with His strength and wisdom. Think upon these things and Know that you know He is God Almighty and through Him all things are possible.

Father in Heaven, I thank you. I praise and worship you for who you are. As I lean on You today, You will fulfill my every need in my body, mind, and spirit. Thank You for sending Your Son; for by His blood I am saved and by His stripes I was healed. Thank you, Jesus, for sending the comforter. Holy Spirit, I thank you for your tutelage, leadership, love and guidance. Amen.

Romans 5:1 
Therefore, since we have been justified through faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ. (NIV) 

No comments: