Monday, September 10, 2012

Leading Me into Truth

Sometimes my thought patterns run wild and yet I know our heavenly Father is leading me into truth. I had a vision. Yes, it was me in a little row boat with no life jacket and one ore. As far as I could see there was no land in sight-nowhere to set my feet on solid ground. I looked off to the roaring seas then up to the heavenlies. Ah-ha! There is where my help comes from. From you Lord, will I trust,--You are the Rock of my salvation-circumstances in life sometimes change yet you Lord remain the same. Almighty God was and is and shall come.

In Him I shall place my trust. It is He who does miracles and healings. It is by His love and mercy He shall create in me a new heart. Man's hand places pacemakers, and disburses poisons in our blood to kill cancer. God takes it all and creates a new heart of flesh and destroys cancer. God goes in and creates a strong heart and pure blood and removes all debris. Debris that is physical, emotional, and spiritual.

God's plan is divine. Our call is in obedience by being alert to our surroundings so that we may share His unfailing love with others carrying His word of salvation...sozo. He produces all good fruit on us so we may live out our call bringing the gospel of peace wherever we may be. For we are the elect called forth giving all praise, honor, and glory unto HIM who we adore.

No comments: