Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Getting Caught Up

I decided I was going to read some of Joyce Myer magazines and read Joan's book.  Even through I'm not a fan of reading others materials I began my quest into their lives and thoughts and experiences.
 
Speaking for myself-- always seeking God in a new experience in a new way of sorts, new expression of His mighty hand. Yet after reading these gals and other authors I find that their findings are the same as mine; even some of the experiences in their life are the same! baa! hum bug:( I thought  'I' was special waiting on God--searching for answers to life's dilemmas--asking for words to express God's truths in a unique way.  !  I am more inclined to believe that the process is the same for all of us.  What makes us unique is that we choose to seek--to read--to listen and most important to act on the Word in obedience to the Holy Spirit. 
 
God is soooo good in bringing me to a humble place.
 
If you are looking for a new and spectacular event/ experience of God, remember He works the same with you as all His children. 
 
Take another look; inquire of those who have gone before you and have achieved what you are aspiring to in God.  Their experience could hold the key for your, it could be the catalyst to reaching your God given promise. 
 
Most importantly ACT.  Take action on your findings and be obedient and allow the Holy Spirit to lead you into the wellness and wholeness God has for you. 
 
Take Action Today!
 
For me this time of reading others experience and findings tells me to remain humble;  His hand is upon me and I am on the right track.  I pray He brings you to the His awareness in your life.

No comments: