Sunday, September 21, 2008

A Response to Hiddeness

Boy, to I have to get alone with my thoughts and let the Word do some surgery!  Good teaching this morning.  Last night was a bust, in my estimation.  There are so many things going on here and in me/us.  Like I told Randy I don't know If I am in the flesh, demon possessed :), or if everyone else is.....  I don't know if we are having whiplash from Germany trip - but everything seems to be touched and not with Mr. Gold finger. 
Our AC went on the car - thankfully we could borrow someone's to go to Archdia with last night.  Our finances are poopy again....I had a nice full frig. for about 2 weeks...that was so special...I am struggling with constipation, again....and we have the NY trip to figure out how to finance too. And, I so want to stay long enough to go to the woman's meeting there with you...
But, in this, God is silent cause I am being too loud inside and out.  ok...I know you read me like a book and you are one I can pour my heart out to.
Thanks for your teachng and I sure do hope all this works for compassion in me for others.
gotta run, pantry time almost...
love, Marie

No comments: