Saturday, October 25, 2008

Once Again


 

 

 

In my Heaviness

In my business

In my loneliness

I come to be filled

 

You alone satisfy

You alone magnify

Bringing Your goodness within me

 

So Lord here I am again

Pleading for your touch

Repenting of the chaos in which I live

Repenting for my wondering heart.

 

I know your loving kindness

Once again takes me in 

Captures my heart

Makes me whole

To serve You with a blazing fire

Once again.

 

Bring it on Lord

Pour on the fire

Ablaze in me again.

 

Like a tuning fork you call forth

Divine timing

Divine clarity

 

My divine purpose

Once again brings about the heralding  

Of Your wondrous works

 

 

Psalm 119:29  I lie in the dust, completely discouraged; revive me by your word.

 

Ezekiel 36:26 And I will give you a new heart with new and right desires, and I will put a new spirit in you. I will take out your stony heart of sin and give you a new, obedient heart.

No comments: