Monday, December 19, 2011

I am Who I am


As I think about my life, my children, my husband, and my possessions, I realize they do not make me who I am. I'm so far greater-much more-deeper and so much more spiritual.

There was a time before conception when I was created by my Mother/Father God. I was fashioned after the Great I am. My spirit being is perfect in every way; just as He is perfect.I was created in the image and likeness of God Himself. I have the DNA of my creator.

Jesus said to know me is to know the Father. Shall we say the same? Please do not get me wrong. I am not saying I am God or even a little god at that. What I am saying is that the "true me" has nothing to do with this flesh and blood or my cognitive thinking.

We are who we were before we became flesh!

I have come to believe that when we were conceived the Lord breathed His ruah (Hebrew word for breath or spirit) into the fetus being to give us eternal life. There in the spirit man lays the statues of the Lord and our purpose and provision for living life. Then we became flesh and blood!

There is a song about a little bit me and a little bit you. This is referring to a small infant. Yes, I can see where our sons are a little like me and a little like their father. In looks, personality, and sometimes in character they resemble each of us.

When we are born of flesh into this pagan world to parents, who are well intentioned and have the experience and knowledge of this world to pass on to us, we begin our learning process. This is not all bad. Yet we are taught to ignore our spirit man and to get "real". We tell them that "There are no imaginary friends, monsters, or bogie men." Sometimes we are taught that there is no spirit realm at all. No God, no angles, no devil? We are taught to study hard and achieve all we can. Live your life on the defensive, trust no one, and look out for number one at all costs.

You might think this is all harsh, however, somewhat true, depending on what family you were born into. The more indoctrinated we become to this world and our intellect the more we lose contact with our "true being".

Let us be aware of our drifting into humanity and away from God and our true selves. Let us meditate on the word of God, washing our minds to who we are, our true identity, power, and authority.

Above all, God is Love and we are made of that love. Therefore, tap into the greatest existence, the essence of God in you. Tap into your divine nature and become that person God predestined you to be!

No comments: