Monday, April 9, 2012

The Sun Rays

Before I begin my meditation, I want to thank those of you who have and are continuing to walk through this trial time in my life. Thanks for the numerous cards that are displayed on our buffet and coffee tables, thanks for the loving calls encouraging me in this healing process, and thanks to all for the gifts, meals and hours of company. I treasure them all!

How pleasant and sweet it is to sit in the soothing sun rays of nature.

As I sit, the sun comforts my skin and soul. I relax and release the stress and pain. As the sun relaxes me I can hear the birds chirp in the background speaking to each other in their bird language! Somehow I believe they are telling me to release my burdens unto the LORD.

Some might think I am becoming humanistic. I tell you this, the Lord created all unto His purpose and for our purpose and pleasure as well. He will use it all to minister and speak to us!

I take a breath and realize my Lord has breathed life into me once again. There is a call to a deeper place with Him. There are greater exploits to be had for His Glory. Yes my heart sings out. I want to be His instrument; an instrument that brings healing and the truth to all men.

I pray today that you find yourself wrapped in nature's arms so Holy Spirit can speak volumes to you.

Blessings, dianne

No comments: