Monday, April 30, 2012

Nature of God

Our circumstances, our trials, our ill health, our tragedies, or mental anguish does not affect or change the nature of God's character!

Through it all, my God is still all Loving and all Caring! He remains my Redeemer, Savior, Healer in times of illness, and Provider in times of need! My God is all Powerful and all Knowing! He is my strong and mighty tower. He shelters me in times of distress. He is my all and all; never changing, never wavering. He is the one constant in my life that I can count on no matter what! I know He loves me and I love Him! His LOVE lasts forever and ever.

He is so much bigger then our petty needs, wants, and desires! He is so much bigger, better than anyone person, place, or thing!

So today Lord we come to you meditating on Your character, Your goodness and Your unwavering LOVE! Forgetting our own little self and our little petty circumstances as we dwell with You in high places, receiving all we need from You and You alone.

No comments: