Monday, May 7, 2012

A Meditation

Psalm 46:10
Be still, and know that I am God! (NLT)

Rest. Quiet yourself. RELEASE the woes of the day - all those things that distract you from My love and care. Things like pain, grief, controversy sickness, emotions, strife.

As those things are cast aside I will begin to RENEW your mind with My Word and My loving embrace. You will be RELEASED into another realm. A realm of authority over the things of this earth-released with power imparted by Holy Spirit. Strength and a confidence will not only embrace you, but fill you. It will become a part of the "new you".

RESTING in Me will be your new portion. A new place you will live out of. Nothing will rattle or shake you. For I have placed within you a NEW heart and a NEW character.

My grace is sufficient for you and your obedience will bring forth a NEW fruit that has been pollinated with My love. It will be a fruit no other has experienced until NOW.

So my child I say Rest in Me. Meditate on My word. Come up to this higher place I have RESERVED for you. Come and taste and see how Good I am to thee.

No comments: