Monday, June 4, 2012

There is a Testimony in the House!

Is anyone going through a transition? Anyone dealing with health issues? Anyone being tested? Do you feel as if your life has been placed on hold? Like it is not going anywhere or not being of any use?

If you said yes to any of those questions here is what I have to say to you. Who told you to go by feelings? Or by the circumstance you find yourself in? We are to walk by faith not by feelings or circumstances!

I tell you this, transition is a proving ground for new territory. Jesus said to the thief, I will prepare a place for you in my Father's kingdom. He, Jesus also prepares places for us here on earth. As we commit ourselves to Him and allow Him to mold us by using the situations that come up in our lives we shall see the fruit of His presence. We shall see our new place in Him and in the world in which we live.

You might say, "Hey, Dianne I cannot see a thing, I do not see the light from this tunnel." Know this. He will never leave you nor forsake you. He works all things out for His benefit. When I think on those scriptures I am confident I am the testimony in this place of darkness. I am a witness to a dying world. I am transitioning to a new place in Him and He has prepared new territory for me. So get ready my friends. Begin to stretch your tent pegs as He is stretching you into a new testimony!

Just as Jesus is our corner stone, He calls us to be His:

1 Peter 2:4-5 
And coming to Him as to a living stone which has been rejected by men, but is choice and precious in the sight of God, you also, as living stones, are being built up as a spiritual house for a holy priesthood, to offer up spiritual sacrifices acceptable to God through Jesus Christ. (American Standard)

Living stones can only be a reflection of who we are in Christ Jesus. Living, breathing, speaking, giving testimony as we live this life, no matter WHAT! Today my prayer is that we all become a blessing to someone, some city, some nation. Wherever God finds us, let us be His living stones!

No comments: