Monday, January 7, 2013

A New Year

Well it is a new year. And I am began with a triple dose of chemo. Awesome visit with the doctor who was full of good news, even to his surprise. My heart just sores and shouts. Thank you Jesus! Thank you Holy Spirit for leading and guiding and performing a miracle in my life in my body and in my spirit.

I am very thankful for all of you who are praying for me; standing in the gap with our chief intercessor, Jesus. Thank you prayer warriors, friends, family, and even those whom I do not know who are praying for a miraculous intervention from our Lord.

This is going to be a very progressive year. A year of reconciling to the Lord and reconciling families. The body of Christ will take on a new demeanor. Get ready, keep on your knees and most importantly live life moment by moment in the Spirit of the Lord. We will be a witness to those we are not even aware of.

Get ready to shed the weight you have been carrying and trade it for the presence of Holy Spirit. As for me I have had to shed some hair, some rotten attitudes, and perceptions for the glory and wisdom of the Lord. Get ready to let the professionals handle their jobs, do what you can, and leave the rest to the Lord.

This is a year of letting go and letting God. For man can only do what they know but it is the Lord that performs the miraculous. The Lord is going to perform amazing works in many physically and spiritually.

I trust that the Lord is completing the work He has begun in each of us. We just need to be still and see life as He does. We need to open your minds to possibilities and open our hearts to the Spirit. He is near and waiting for an invite in!

Blessings for a wonderfully loved filled New Year. May your hearts be filled with JOY. dianne

2 comments:

Corina said...

www.spiritlessons.com

Felice said...

My sister, Denise, had been suffering with chronic fatigue syndrome & fibromyalgia for for 20 yrs.. It all started after her separation & divorce in 1993. She stopped driving 8 yrs. ago. Dianne prayed over my sister for healing at my house a few years ago. Denise remained ill up until 2 weeks ago. She was listening to TBN on tv and raised her hand to accept God's anointing of the Holy Spirit into her heart and received her healing. She called me to visit her to give me her testimony of getting rid of anger, bitterness, guilt, condemnation, which God showed her was the reason for years of illness. I, in turn, shared with her that I had prayed to God 2 days earlier that enough was enough and it was time to move to end her bondage and claimed it for her. Answered prayers and God is good and we give Him all the glory.