Monday, August 12, 2013

Transformation

Romans 12:2 NIV 
Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is-his good, pleasing and perfect will.

Everything in our lives has value once we have found our value in Christ.

Notice that we treasure those we value. We take time to understand the nature of those we love. As we cherish our loved one (Jesus) transformation happens.

It isn't necessarily effort or time that transforms. It is the yielding and submitting to His presence that changes us inside and then out.

Transformation is the continuous and progressive change of heart that begins with the renewal of the mind.

Matthew 17:2 NIV
There he was transfigured before them. His face shone like the sun, and his clothes became as white as the light.

I am convinced! that a Christ centered life produces a Christ fruitfulness within us. This occurs with the indwelling of the Spirit of Christ within us.

What's the point? He is jealous for companionship with you and I. He wants us not in a slice of time or a compartmental portion of us. He wants all of us.

The point is that a fruit filled life; faith expressing itself through His love flowing through us. Christ in us, the hope of Glory.

2 comments:

selah-city said...

good word!
I looked you up today because I remembered a piece of a dream last night and you were in it. I was walking from one place to another and I bumped into you... the place reminded me of Garden City, Cranston. You were standing on a curb with a glow and a smile. You were staring over to me waiting to see if I noticed you. You were wearing a long shift/sundress in a blue color with yellow accents. I ran over to you to tell you that I had been thinking of you... you then slipped your left arm into my right arm and brought me close. You asked me if I wanted to go with you. You were on your way to see someone named Louis. I said yes, of course and then woke up.
Interesting...I looked to see if you had any friends on facebook named Louis, none. so I looked up the name meaning, "Famed Warrior". I don't know what it all means, but I did look you up and read about your journey and now have you in prayer...

selah-city said...

oops, comment #1 by Diane Caracciolo