Monday, August 5, 2013

What's the Point

Recently I have sought out the Lord's face and asked "What is the Point?" That same day I received a package from our daughter-in-law with a book entitled "What's the Point?"

So it began, my quiet time with Misty Edward's book. I tell you there is nothing new with God. He is the same yesterday, today, and forever.

However we change; our circumstances change. It is my desire through it all to become more like Him.

Today I came across a verse in scripture:

John 8:31-32 (NIV) 
To the Jews who had believed him, Jesus said, "If you hold to my teaching, you are really my disciples.Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free."

Abide in the vine dear ones; abide. As you abide "in the truth" will set you free. Abide trusting and knowing His love for you and your love for Him is enough.

As I continue my quest in the Truth I pray His truth will also set you free!

No comments: