Thursday, March 19, 2009

How are you Wired?

Sitting and contemplating on my life's service I have begun to examine my heart. An electrician can better explain circuitry, fuses, circuit breakers, hard wiring and remotes. I am not an electrician but I am a student of the Word.

 

Today the Lord is dealing with the wiring of my heart and the basis of my faith. There is a difference between slavery to the Law and liberty of the Gospel. According to our faith--so be it. When doing is a pleasure we are no longer are living under slavery; we are living under liberty and freedom of choice. When doing is a pleasure we are no longer living under slavery or law. We are released from the letter of the law unto grace.

 

The one whose conscience thunders under violent condemnation is in bondage to the Law and he hopes to obtain heaven by obeying. Yet there are some who are prodded and obey because they love to serve.

 

What motivates your heart? Is it selfishness to obtain heaven or selflessness given to love? Are you moved by hopes, fears, and commands? If so you have remained a convicted sinner. There are many today who say they are Christians and depend in Christ for their salvation, yet their faith does not work out of love.

 

Now there are Christians who profess their faith in Jesus Christ and sit around waiting for His return. No works are present. These Christians are called Antinomians. Others are faking it until they make it. They produce many works yet have no faith. They are legalist.

 

As I contemplate, I believe there was a time in my life when I vacillated from one extreme to the other. I lacked the conception of His Love and His Holiness given to me so that I too can walk in love and holiness. The Lord intercedes for us out of the Love of the Father. My heart had been awakened to that Love many years ago before my healing. Make way for the Lord--repent and repent I did. I changed my thoughts of anger and resentment toward myself and others. My heart began to acquire the Lord's Love. My love towards God grew with the amount of His love I allowed to flow into myself. His love began a new work within me.

 

I was not waiting to feel right before I moved forward nor did I move forward to presume to receive the right feelings. I was just being me--in love with Jesus while I received His love. I found the position I was to assume was to be me; to be a host of the living God, holy and loving allowing the Spirit to lead me to the works the Father has for me.

 

So how are you wired? By law and commands or by feelings waiting to move?

 

The true Christian is stirred and activated into serving Christ through love. He moves with Holy fire that burns within his belly. When the Holy One abides in you, you are stable and durable in your faith!

 

If your religion is that of law, you will move out of conviction and move only for the present moment.

 

Are you anxious to get to heaven or do you fear the other side? Do you believe you are only meant to enjoy heaven and not earth? Do you have no enjoyment other then in hope? Or are you realizing that the very substance of heaven has begun in your soul? Are you disinterested in love to God and man? Does your faith consist of the pursuit of happiness as the great end?

 

May I remind you that the fruits of the Spirit are love, peace, and joy. There is no condemnation in True Christianity. Remember too that he who does not have the Spirit of Christ is nothing to Christ.

 

I plead with you be Holy as He is Holy. Love as He loved. The Jews have failed and lived by the law; hence the birth, death, and resurrection! And now some of us today know nothing of TRUE Christianity. Do not be ignorant of the Living Word.. Receive it by faith and walk in true LOVE.

No comments: