Monday, July 19, 2010

We are Free!

So if the Son sets you free, you will be free indeed. John 8:36

We are Free
No longer are we slaves to our old lives of sin.

We are Free
No longer bound to the customs and doctrine of man.

We are Free
To worship-live according to the written Word of God.

Where the Spirit of the Lord is there is freedom 2 Corinthians 13:7

Have you ever examined a snowflake? Not one of them are alike-not one. That is how we are made-uniquely made and fashioned, not one of us are alike. Made in His image and likeness to fulfill a divine purpose in God's creation.

When that miraculous day in my life took place I was set free. Free from a life long illness, Free from religious doctrine, and Free from mans expectations. I was freed to explore and experience the ways of God-Free to participate in His glory and Free to express my faith in my unique fashion.

If I read it in the Bible, I was eager to see and experience it in my life. With God all things are possible! When I was in the company of believers or non-believers the Lord set me free to flow and be "Me" in Christ with all I come in contact with.

I have come to an understanding that I am who I am in Christ and others will be set free because of who I am. As I walk-talk and live my life according to His will and His pro9ding I become a forging light for others to come and follow Him as well.

Today I pray that you all experiment and experience God's presence, leading and prodding in your life. By doing so your Faith shall grow stronger and your "Joy" will be full.

Are you called to sing a spontaneous song? Then sing one!

Are you called to lay hands on the sick and see them recover? Then do so!

Are you prodded to give an edifying and encouraging Word of the Lord? Then give one!

Are you called-have a burning desire to set the captives free? Then begin to do so!

Are you called-awakened in the middle of the night to pray (intercede) for someone. Then begin as the Lord awakens you!

Whatever it is, you are unique, you are free to express who you are in Christ Jesus, where ever you find yourself, may the Holy Spirit be your guide and may He receive the glory.

No comments: