Monday, October 1, 2012

A Meditation

May the meditation from our hearts, spoken with our lips be embedded in our being. In Jesus name we pray.

God is my shelter in times of storms. He brings me treasures in times of darkness. He is my refuge when the enemy attacks. He fortifies my temple when I am under siege. He brings peace in times of chaos and love when the enemy surrounds us with hate. When I cry out He answers me with His loving arms. He embraces me. As I lift my head from His breast to gaze into His eyes He allows me to touch His goodness and receive His grace. Surly, His mercy endures forever. His patience endurance allows the hope of His glory to shine through my soul.

When man brings doom, God brings a brighter future. Yes, His promise to live a long fruit filed life is mine. Each time I reach out He is there with the answer to my prayer. When sorrow strikes He brings gladness. For with the strength of the Lord comes joy everlasting. His comfort comes to encourage as His glory falls upon me and His Spirit bubbles up from my belly... spilling over everywhere I go.

Be it places of disappointments or places of joy no matter what He is there . I give my life and my every breath to exalt His holy name. Each trial will bring glory; each victory a praise! Each accomplishment will bring encouragement to others; each hardship traveled in His loving peace will lead others to their victory.

So this day our heavenly Father shouts "Be courageous and bold. Take Jesus by the hand. Allow Holy Spirit to lead and provide and your life will be fruit filled. For Jesus is the King of Kings!"

No comments: