Monday, October 8, 2012

Do I Know you?

Do I really know you? Do I know my dearest friend, husband, and soul mate? Do you know your mate? Do they really know you? Better still do I really know myself? My inner thoughts, desires, cares, and goals -- do I know them? Are they pure in God's sight? Is my vision skewed, distorted, or judgmental? Am I seeing and measuring people using myself as the plum line. Or better still am I using God's Word to judge and criticize others instead of using the Word to grow my character?

What I really know is that our Father in heaven really knows us. In Biblical terms, He knows us intimately. He knows our strengths and weaknesses, our most intimate desires, and goals and dreams that are pure and righteous. He knew us before conception and has a plan for us for good. He wants us to come closer to His flame to enlighten and purify us. This is the season for more in our lives-more change, more love, more faith, and life unspeakable.

Our hearts and dreams are being held in the potters fire and will perfect us into vessels of honor. Out of obedience comes a love relationship. There is a love story of reconciliation to be obtained, a story of restoration in, friendships, and bonds to occur in the natural with family. Bonding with our heavenly Father's love comes first and the rest will follow

Jesus made the way for us to travel this journey. Holy Spirit is our guide, protector, and enforcer. He strengthens us and encourages us on our life's journey.
Be open and take a look around and see His light shining through the darkness. Follow the light, the truth, and the way and all things will abound to you.

Today was my 8th week of chemotherapy treatment, the second week of the new stronger dose. It was not without the darkness of side effects-but GOD! When the darkness hit, His light abounds! Amen.

We call things that are not into existence. I believe therefore I conceive His miraculous touch. You too can reach out and touch the hem of His garment and His living virtue will flow into you. Just for you. The father's loving touch goes beyond all rational and natural abilities and brings the supernatural right down to earth into your being.

Be inspired today for He is with us. By the tender love of the Father anything is possible. The faith of a mustard seed will move your mountain. Now just think on those things from above and see what wonder will happen for you, your family, and those whom you come to meet and greet. AMEN.

2 comments:

Tionee said...

Hi Dianne,

This is a beautiful entry. It touched my heart and reminded me of God's extraordinary love for me. I also loved the part where you talked about allowing God's love to flow through us so that He could bring reconciliation and restoration to any broken relationships in our lives.

Thank you for allowing God to use you, and for sharing the personal insight and revelation you have on God's love. I set myself in agreement with your prayer of healing. I'm believing with you for your healing and wholeness in the precious name of Jesus!

Tionee Veira

Felice said...

My sister, Denise, had been suffering with chronic fatigue syndrome & fibromyalgia for for 20 yrs.. It all started after her separation & divorce in 1993. She stopped driving 8 yrs. ago. Dianne prayed over my sister for healing at my house a few years ago. Denise remained ill up until 2 weeks ago. She was listening to TBN on tv and raised her hand to accept God's anointing of the Holy Spirit into her heart and received her healing. She called me to visit her to give me her testimony of getting rid of anger, bitterness, guilt, condemnation, which God showed her was the reason for years of illness. I, in turn, shared with her that I had prayed to God 2 days earlier that enough was enough and it was time to move to end her bondage and claimed it for her. Answered prayers and God is good and we give Him all the glory.