Monday, October 29, 2012

Jesus is Calling

Not too long ago friends shared the book Jesus Calling: Enjoying Peace in His Presence by Sarah Young with us. They explained how the Lord used it to speak into their lives. Dick and I are not people who are easily swayed. However in this case after a reading and discussion we were convinced that the anointing seeped through the pages as you read. We downloaded it to our Kindle readers. With each day and each reading Holy Spirit quickens within me-love encouragement and a sense I was no longer traveling alone.

A couple of weeks ago I heard a song Jesus Calling and the tears began to stream down my face. It was not luck or coincidence that Jesus was reaching out calling me.

Today Jesus is calling. Quietly, gently His voice travels as sweet summer breeze. He is calling us to live, to love, to enjoy life to the fullest with Him. Jesus is calling us to be a witness in these days of darkness. Jesus is wooing us so He can set our hearts ablaze with our first love and bear His fruit.

Can you hear His tender calling? Take a few minutes to listen; to hear that special message for you! In His loving arms I go for love, protection, and for His goodness to pour over me.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

People should follow the footsteps of Jesus Christ for their salvation. For more info link up to http://www.unn.edu.ng