Monday, December 3, 2012

Tranquility

Hosea 6:3 
Let us acknowledge the Lord; Let us press on to acknowledge Him. As surly as the sun rises He will appear; He will come to us like the winter rains, like the spring rains that water the earth. (NIV)

Tranquility in chaos and the promise of healing during times of sickness! Well these days for me are filled with chaos and sickness. It took a friend to lead me to my place of peaceful rest. Believe me during these times one is very self-centered. I know I am. Demanding and miserable, that's me! I hated myself for that too. The Lord is so kind and understanding; He just waits until you listen. That is what He did for me to recognize Him at work in our lives. Yes, I do forgive myself for being so rude, demanding and sharp to those who love and care for me.

I know I will have days ahead of being miserable, but I know when I get over it, God is there to provide what I need. His peace, His loving arms will wrap around me giving me all I need. To be present with Him moment by moment, minute by minute, day by day; that is my prayer. I pray we all get to know our Lord and Savior in a deeper way. Our relationship with Him will provide all we need. Just reach out and touch Him. He is waiting for you just as He awaits me.

When I think of my husband, I know he is a gift from God. He is my main caregiver and the best ever. He loves me when I do not even love myself. Forgiving and giving he is walking this walk with me. Today I ask as you pray for me don't forget that man I love. In some ways he has a harder journey then I.

Together we pray, Lord fill us from the innermost to the outermost. Provide with us a place of rest a place where all we need is provided by Your un-measurable love. Allow us Lord to be aware of the work you have before us, allow us to join in Your work of love and experience your mercy and grace that flows from your throne room.

Until next time, Blessings to you all. Dianne

No comments: