Monday, February 11, 2013

I Choose Abundant Life

Another late night of thanksgiving. I send prayers of love and rejoicing for those intercessors who stand in the gab for people like me; those who share in the call with our chief intercessor and cornerstone of my life--Jesus the Christ. With much joy I surrender to the joy He has released in my life. The protective custody He has placed me in. It is a place of peace--healing and refreshing. It is here that my heart rejoices in the victory. Our heavenly Father is the Alpha and Omega--the beginning and the end. He alone has preordained my life and it is my choice to embrace this life with its trials and tribulations.

It is there I am stretched and am able to exude and bask in His tender loving arms. When it rains saints--it rains on all. We live in a fallen world, yes? The only thing different is that we are believers who choose life or death--we choose to embrace the cross or run with regret and anger in our hearts.

I choose abundant life. I choose to be a witness to His grace and mercy. I choose to live and not die. Today is the day that the Lord had made, so let us all be glad and rejoice in it.

Tonight I pray for grace--mercy --and His strong embrace to touch and empower my brothers and sisters in Christ. Over flow with joy exuding in Your love to a dying world. Lord I ask for boldness to fall upon us as we walk in the world. Let us speak in faith about your tender love luring others to the cross. In my brother and friend's name--Jesus above all other names--we pray, Amen.

No comments: