Monday, March 4, 2013

A Word of the Lord

"Before the beginning of time I have set a course if you will; a path for you to walk. This path is made for no other. It is a path of great joys and great sorrows. It is a path of great growth and celebrations. A path with failures that strengthen you and pain that builds endurance and persistence. Much confidence is your portion. Count it all joy for this path will bring about renewal and healing.

"I have prepared time of communion with you on this path and special communion with others. So embrace what awaits you. Embrace in anticipation of my presence and expect the supernatural expression of my Love to be evident in your life and the lives of others you touch. Grace and Mercy is your portion. For there will be times I will sweep you off your feet and bring you to sit on my lap. There you will gain perspective and live in a dimension above all odds and all destructive circumstances.

"You shall be called blessed among many in the world. Some of the church may take offence because of the unmerited favor you have with me. Do not let jealously, envy, or greed enter your domain. Instead remain focused and live your life in Christ Jesus.

"I tell you these things to encourage you in times of trials and in time of testing. For my love overrides all the world and you shall reign and rule with me in heavenly places! "

No comments: