Monday, November 4, 2013

It Takes Belief

The peace of God will guard my heart and mind while I'm in Christ Jesus. Peace brings about His joy. The Joy of the Lord is my strength and it is yours as well.

Have you ever noticed Gods will manifest in our bodies minds and emotions? Have you seen it? Have you experienced a miracle? Well I have had one and if you know me you have seen a walking miracle!

All it takes is belief. Belief on the part of the person involved. You could be the believing person even if you are not the receiver of the miracle. However it takes relationship with the divine Kingdom to sustain that miracle. It took me a year washing my mind with His Word to continue to build my strength.

Today there is no difference. I need to do my part. Jesus already did His. I am grabbing a hold of my healing and going to believe He will finish the task that man cannot.

"Lord, today we come to you as believers in the word knowing Your will is yes! I am healed. Yes I'm ready to receive and serve in Your Kingdom. Today is the day You have made perfectly designed with Your will in mind. Today Lord we forgive ourselves as you have already forgiven us. Hold us fast to your will and your ways. Help us Lord with our unbelief and double mindedness. In Jesus name we pray."

No comments: