Friday, January 30, 2009

RESPONSE TO: Sunday Morning Vision

 
One thing I am learning in this season that serving "freely and easily" can often be a process.  At first some of the things the Lord has lead me to do did not feel easy.  But, as I just keep walking in obedience ah, the intended lightness of the yoke becomes more evident.  I make things hard initially because I often try to do too much in my own strength...you know "figure things out" rationally.... UGH and YUCK! 
 
There is a stride to come to even in walking in the natural.  So, I am feeling a little more like I am learning the stride in HIM in the things He has me doing in this season.  God knows none of these things would have been my natural pick....Luncheons with the elderly of mostly Traditional Church backgrounds....But, I am learning some deeper lessons about unity of the heart. the Father's Heart. 
 
Love ya,
Marie  


No comments: