Thursday, January 29, 2009

Sunday Morning Vision

As I awoke this Sunday morning, I saw an egg hovering over a skillet that was upon a blue white flame. Suddenly it cracked open, and I was expecting it to ooze out and fold onto the pan..

Surprise!  The egg was hard boiled with a very solid dark orange yellow yoke. Instantly, a flame shot up like a finger and touched the yoke.  The yoke began to liquefy and change color from orange-yellow to mellow yellow to honey..  Then it began to trickle down. Before it reached the skillet, as it oozed like honey, and then like water, it dissipated into the air like a vapor.

May this vision give you revelation into your own walk with God.

Since this vision I have had two interpretations:

1.       The interpretation for the heathen with hardness of heart to a believer living his life for Christ. The yoke being his/her heart of stone turning into a heart of flesh.

2.       This interpretation is more complex.  It is about the believer carrying man's yoke. A yoke of his expectation of what many want him to do and even what he thinks he must to for God.  Man's yoke is heavy and His yoke is light.  I believe the Lord is beginning to place His finger on the yoke of man and turn it into His yoke. For My burden is easy and My yoke is light!

I pray for all of us now, that the Lord will place us in His diving purpose and place the flame of His finger on our hearts turning from our own ways to His and allowing us to serve Him freely and easily as the Sprit leads and guides.

No comments: