Saturday, January 3, 2009

Response to THE UMPIRE

Thank you so much for sending this to me.  It really hit home to me.  Last night I was laying in bed watching TV and suddenly it was like I had been there before and then tight fist of pure fear closed around my chest and I immediately said the Our Father and asked God to shorten this episode for me.  Well it was shortened in length.  I have had these happenings before but of a longer duration.  I have no idea what is happening except to say they are an intense feeling of fear that causes me actual physical tightening pain in my chest.  That is the only way I can describe them to you as words are hard put to give a definition.  But after reading what you sent I will turn to God each time it happens and pray also for some reasoning for the episodes.
 
Tell Dick I look forward to his lessons each day.

Love,
Rose

No comments: