Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Sharing a Worship Experience

Something overcame me during the time of worship in church. The song was "Jesus Messier". My inner man began to sing a new song. It went something like this:

Jesus Messier come take me higher.
Higher Lord, higher.
Above my day to day routine;
Above my self-imposed responsibilities.
Take me so high Lord that
All I see and think about is You!

The Love of God just over whelmed me. I was in a different state of mind. I did not notice anyone around me nor did I care. I was with my Lord and He was with me. That was all that mattered.

I was living for and breathing in the life of the Lord. This might sound corny or religious to you, but I cannot find any other words to describe the sense of weightlessness and freedom that His presence brings.

I pray we all have a revelation of His presence and strive to move forward in our faith so we can reach the unreachable and touch the untouchable!

No comments: