Friday, October 16, 2009

A poem from my dear Friend Robin


May this poem bless you as it has blessed me.

Going with God


I will go to the nations
with You by my side;
Bringing love to the broken,
telling them why You died.

I'll proclaim in all lands
the gospel of peace;
Laying hands on the sick
that they might be released.

I'll give to the poor
both in spirit and wealth,
bringing freedom to captives,
ushering in heaven's health.

I'll lay down my life
because He died for me
and bore all my sins
on the cross of Calvary .

I'll surrender my life
to be poured out for love,
bringing light into darkness
and truth from above.

I will not hold back
graces given to me.
I freely give all
'cause He gave all for me.




Matthew 28:16-20 (NIV)
The Great Commission
Then the eleven disciples went to Galilee , to the mountain where Jesus had told them to go. When they saw him, they worshiped him; but some doubted. Then Jesus came to them and said, "All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age." 
  
Copyright © 2009 Robin Rumbolt

No comments: