Monday, October 19, 2009

Response: Pursue Him

Dianne,
It was like you were talking to me alone.
These finances have been quite a TRIAL.

My favorite Psalm 3:5-6
TRUST IN THE LORD WITH ALL YOUR HEART AND LEAN NOT ON YOUR OWN UNDERSTANDING; IN ALL YOUR WAYS ACKNOWLEDGE HIM, AND HE WILL MAKE YOUR PATHS STRAIGHT.

I count my blessings.  
I praise him.
I wait patiently.
I look back and know he has NEVER let me down.
And, I will persist until I succeed

I was not delivered into this world in defeat nor does failure course in my veins.  I am not a sheep waiting to be prodded by my shepherd.  I am a lion. and I refuse to talk, to walk, to sleep with the sheep.  I will hear not those who weep and complain, for their disease is contagious.  Let them join the sheep, the slaughterhouse of failure is not my destiny.

Blessings,
Nancy

No comments: