Monday, May 23, 2011

Got to Have More

I am not speaking about those natural possessions in our life. No, not that at all. I am not trying to live up to the saying "The man who dies with the most toys wins!"

1 Timothy 6:12
Fight the good fight of the faith. Take hold of the eternal life to which you were called when you made your good confession in the presence of many witnesses. (NIV)


I am speaking about my faith and the good fight of faith we all must have to win the victory by the blood of the lamb.

Yeah, we were all born with a measure of faith; this I know. But to grow in faith is another thing. This is the kind of faith we are all called to! This is the faith I want operating in my life!

Faith that moves mountains Faith that sustains me through the storms Faith that heals the sick-the blind, the one with aids, the cripple, and those with an incurable disease Faith that knows that I am more than I am Faith that sees families reconciled Faith that is vocal to the lost, the hurting, and to those who are stagnate Faith that loves until there is no tomorrow.

That is what I want. I want more and more until I am no more! How about you?

Pray With Me:
"We come to you, oh Lord. Once again ignite our seed of faith with your Grace. Once again, Lord put in us a flame that will not be squelched by the fiery darts of the enemy! The enemy that lurks behind and comes aside us to distract us from the growth you have predestined us with. In Jesus name, Amen!"

No comments: