Monday, May 16, 2011

My Blood Is Crying Out

Ponder on the following scripture:

Psalm 42:1-4
As the deer pants for streams of water, so my soul pants for you, my God. My soul thirsts for God, for the living God. When can I go and meet with God? My tears have been my food day and night, while people say to me all day long, "Where is your God?" These things I remember as I pour out my soul. (NIV)


The Lord gave me the following word a few weeks ago:

"My blood is crying out to those who are thirsting, dehydrating, dyeing by the water's edge. I say come into the sea of My Love. For I will cover you and provide for you! I will enhance your perception of who I am and whence I come. There is a revelation awaiting you there. A revelation that causes you to speak of My divine Glory. It will be life to those around you and life changing for yourself. Hence, your destiny is at hand. COME!"

As the days pass, I am so aware of people who perish for lack of knowledge. I am talking about people who do not even give God a thought, never mind have a relationship with Him. They are living day-to-day, striving to survive in the present times! It is sad that they are not thinking of the future, either in the natural by saving for a raining day or for their eternal everlasting life.

My soul is saddened when I ponder on such things. There are innocent children who are sick and their families do not even consider looking for divine help and guidance. Need I say more?

Today I will focus on the Divine, the eternal Future and His mighty hand covering, guiding and providing. I am so grateful for His faithfulness in my life. I give Him praise and glory for all provision of health, wealth, instruction, and correction.

Psalm 18:1-2
I love you, Lord, my strength. The Lord is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer; my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge, my shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold. (NIV
)

David, a servant of the Lord, sang to the Lord the words of this song when the Lord delivered him from the hand of all his enemies and from the hand of King Saul.

Let us pray. Lord, come. Come Lord Jesus, come. You have so mercifully provided a place for us to dwell in the Most High. Continue to lead us to the Rock, our cornerstone, our shelter, and our Love.

No comments: