Monday, May 2, 2011

Completion

Psalm 42: 1-2 As the deer pants for streams of water, so I long for you, O God. I thirst for God, the living God. When can I come and stand before him? (NLT) 

My soul pants like a deer running toward the water. There is such a desire to become whole, complete in Him. What shall we do to obtain this completion? Put all hindrances behind Stay focused on Christ alone. His peace will fall and then His glory will be known to us! Yield, which comes with our brokenness. Lord, break us! Let us know how incomplete and worthless we are without you. Let us reach out and touch the hem of His garment. The touching will quicken our spirits to His. It will draw us into a place of all knowing. To His Glory!

Psalm 51:10-13 Create in me a clean heart, O God. Renew a right spirit within me. Do not banish me from your presence, and don't take your Holy Spirit from me. Restore to me again the joy of your salvation, and make me willing to obey you. Then I will teach your ways to sinners, and they will return to you. (NLT) 

I know that the Word became flesh and the Word is life to our souls. The very breath of God infuses us with all we need. Yet there are some who do not grasp this divine nature for themselves. Some do not care! And yet others think too lowly of themselves to consider it is as available to them!

Jesus came for all to partake, yet all do not. My spirit cries out "Lord, touch our unbelief. Lord, fill us with your Glory."

No comments: