Monday, February 9, 2009

HEALING WEALTH FOR THE BELIEVER Part II

Divine Healing Causes the Physical Manifestation of Healing.  It is a Spiritual Cure to the Physical Body!


1 Corinthians 2:9-12 Tells us that God sent His word and healed them.  Notice it says healed and not to heal. I know through personal experience that God heals and He is no respecter of persons. This means that He does not judge if you are worthy of healing or check a list to see if you have done good works! Yet, He does honor faith in His Word or should I say lack of it.

God's Word is life and it is health or medicine to all our flesh. Healing can be received through the Word. Once it is conceived—just as a child is conceived—it permeates your body and takes root. Just as one takes medicine and expects it to work or one receives surgery and trusts in the surgeon to heal them, so we must receive the Word concerning healing.  Receive the Word in faith for supernatural healing.

Here is what proverbs declares about the WORD of God.  My son, be attentive to my words; incline your ear to my sayings. Let them not escape from your sight; keep them within your heart. For they are life to him who finds them, and healing to all his flesh. Proverbs 4:20-22

One can go to a meeting and have others lay hands on them for healing.  Healing can and will take place—I can testify to that! However, once the Word goes in there is a time for you to continue to take the medicine of the Word. I went home knowing I was healed; I went home to search out the scriptures for myself and apply those scriptures to my spirit being so that they could take root. By doing so, "no one" could steal the seeds of my healing. Those seeds grow into a grand manifestation of physical healing.  One of my favorite scriptures to meditate on is John 15:7 "If you abide in me, and my words abide in you, ask whatever you will, and it shall be done for you."

You might say I am brainwashing myself.  You are absolutely right.  I am washing my mind to become like the mind of Christ. I am growing my faith like a mussel grows.  Even in creation, each word that was spoken by God caused creation to take place. Hebrews 11:3 tells us that the worlds were framed by the word of God. Our words create images to us and by using these guided images we will live out the reality of our healing. These images are infused into us as we say them in Faith knowing that God will perform His handywork within. Our continued affirmation and agreement with scripture will be perfected by the Word of God.  As we begin to see ourselves well then become well.

It is the spirit that gives life, the flesh is of no avail; the words that I have spoken to you are spirit and life.  John 6:63 RSV

When I came home from having hands laid upon me, I stood on the scripture that spoke of the woman with the issue of blood.  I knew that if they laid hands on me I would be healed. I was filled with hope and optimism. The fact was I was not healed, did not look healed, nor did I feel healed. I believed through faith that I was going to be healed.. "If I only touched the hem of his garment, I will be healed."   Hope welled up inside me producing Faith.

Stretch your faith and watch God move in your life!

 

No comments: