Thursday, February 12, 2009

RESPONSE: Healing Wealth Part II

Reminds me when I was having an MRI follow up test done on the mellenin sheat
of the brain for MS when I was in my mid 30's.  I confirm what you are saying because
the entire time I was in the chamber (approx. 45 min.), without having received any
healing instructions at that time, I prayed to God and meditated on Him.  I prayed
that if God healed me completely, I would give testimony and glory to Him whereever
I go.  The doctor confirmed a few days later that a strange thing had happened and
the test results proved that the sheat surrounding the brain had improved and that
never happens.  It either gets worse or stays the same.  I immediately gave
testimony and glorified God to my doctor.  He said he believed what I said.
Amen sista!

No comments: