Saturday, February 28, 2009

Strategies

I am one who listens to the news and then I carry on with life. I do not sit glued to the television news channel. Usually, I wait for people to tell me what is happening. As of late, I have read and listened to the current changes and strategies.

As Christians, we also need a strategy! So, here is my prayer for us all.

As these times progress, I will continue to pray:

Lord, show us how to trim the fat and how to walk as a lean, mean, warrior, a praying machine for Christ. Show us how to be an example to the world. Show us how to share and counsel others in how to enter in to Your presence for all our needs, concerns, wisdom, and strength. Lord, bring us to people to connect with, people to minister to, people of influence, people of your character! Show us the river in which we are to flow and grow!

This is a time for a great awakening, a reforming, and perhaps a renaissance--a new life. It is the time for the Lord to be Lord Over ALL.

No comments: