Friday, February 13, 2009

HEALING WEALTH FOR THE BELIEVER PART VII

Taking the Medicine of the Word

 

Now that you have gotten the truth about our tongues and the power there of, I have taken the time to sort out the medicine for our body, minds and spirit. Remember also that laughter makes a soul merry and does heal the body!  You choose the correct prescription, speak them three, four, or even six times a day. If your circumstances grow worse, pray in your spirit language before and after you speak and meditate on the Living Word of God!

 

Col 1:21,22 And you, who once were estranged and hostile in mind, doing evil deeds,he has now reconciled in his body of flesh by his death, in order to present you holy and blameless and irreproachable before him,

Matt. 6:12 And forgive us our debts, As we also have forgiven our debtors;

Romans 5:5 and hope does not disappoint us, because God's love has been poured into our hearts through the Holy Spirit which has been given to us.

1Peter 2:24 He himself bore our sins in his body on the tree, that we might die to sin and live to righteousness. By his wounds you have been healed.

Romans 6:11So you also must consider yourselves dead to sin and alive to God in Christ Jesus.

2 cor 5:21For our sake he made him to be sin who knew no sin, so that in him we might become the righteousness of God.

Ps 107:20 he sent forth his word, and healed them, and delivered them from destruction.

1 John 4:4 Little children, you are of God, and have overcome them; for he who is in you is greater than he who is in the world.

 Rev 12:11And they have conquered him by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of their testimony, for they loved not their lives even unto death.

John 10:10 The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I came that they may have life, and have it abundantly.

John 6:63 It is the spirit that gives life, the flesh is of no avail; the words that I have spoken to you are spirit and life.

Prov 4:20-22 My son, be attentive to my words; incline your ear to my sayingsLet them not escape from your sight; keep them within your heart For they are life to him who finds them, and healing to all his flesh.

Deut 34:7 Moses was a hundred and twenty years old when he died; his eye was not dim, nor his natural force abated.

Ps 91:10,11no evil shall befall you, no scourge come near your tent For he will give his angels charge of you to guard you in all your ways.

Prov 12:28In the path of righteousness is life, but the way of error leads to death

Matt 8:17 This was to fulfil what was spoken by the prophet Isaiah, "He took our infirmities and bore our diseases."

Mark 11:23 Truly, I say to you, whoever says to this mountain, 'Be taken up and cast into the sea,' and does not doubt in his heart, but believes that what he says will come to pass, it will be done for him.

Luke 17:6 And the Lord said, "If you had faith as a grain of mustard seed, you could say to this sycamine tree, 'Be rooted up, and be planted in the sea,' and it would obey you.

1Peter 2:24 He himself bore our sins in his body on the tree, that we might die to sin and live to righteousness. By his wounds you have been healed.

Rm 12:1,2 I appeal to you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, to present your bodies as a living sacrifice, holy and acceptable to God, which is your spiritual worship.Do not be conformed to this world but be transformed by the renewal of your mind, that you may prove what is the will of God, what is good and acceptable and perfect.

John 14:20 In that day you will know that I am in my Father, and you in me, and I in you

1 Cor 6:19 Do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit within you, which you have from God? You are not your own;

Pray the Word as a Personal Prayer of Affirmation:

 

Father, through Your Word You have imparted Your Life to me.  That Life restores my body with every breath I breathe and every word I speak. 

 

Remember to speak to your Heavenly Father, telling Him what His word is working out for you.  And do not forget the work of your salvation through Christ Jesus!

 

Just as 1 Peter 2:24 is a reality to my flesh, engrafted into my bones restoring every cell the enemy has destroyed!

 

In all things, and in all times call forth life.  You have the authority given by Jesus.. Exercise it through your faith.

 

Example:

1.      Body, bone up! I speak the Word of Faith to you. Listen up, I demand that every internal organ, mussel, tendon, ligament and joint perform a perfect work.. For I am the temple of the Living God.  The Holy Spirit lives within me; therefore, I charge you in the name of Jesus Christ and by the authority of His Holy Word to be healed and made whole in Jesus name.  –(Proverbs 12:18 paraphrased by me)

2.      Resist the enemy in every form that comes against me—I require my body to be strong and healthy, and I enforce it with Your Word. I reject the curse of inheritance that came from my ancestors and those spirits that try to attach themselves to me through my wrong choices. I enforce life into my body.  (James 4:7 paraphrased again by me

3.      Lord I accept the forgiveness for ALL of my sins.  You have healed all my diseases. You have redeemed my life from destruction. You have satisfied my mouth with good things so that my youth is renewed as eagles.  (Psalms 103:2-5 paraphrased)

4.      Lord you bless my coming in and going out, you have blessed my food and water and have taken sickness as far as the east is from the west..  Therefore, I will fulfill the number of my days in health. (Exodus 23:25-26 paraphrased)

5.      Lord as I come into Your presence, I rest. I rest in Your peace, Your faithful assurance, and most of all Your LOVE.  I am allowing your embrace to saturate me with Your LOVingkindness, knowing that  Your faithfulness endures forever and ever.

 

Get the hang of it and then go for it..  Allow the Almighty to HEAL YOU!  "Physician heal thy self"

 

 

 

No comments: